Vapes we offer as a company:
- Delta-8 THC (Hero Dose Vapes)
- THCa Vapes
How do I use the product?
- Dosage: Start with a small puff and wait a few minutes to gauge the effects
- Instructions for Use: Draw activated vape hardware, light on bottom of vape indicates device is activated
- Key Features and Benefits: Extra potent formula, ceramic vape coils, rechargeable hardware. Manufacturer’s page for our specific hardware can be found here.
- Storage: Store upright and use often to avoid chamber flooding
- Expiration: The vape hardware will hold up for up to 2 years though consistent use is recommended to avoid chamber flooding and clogging
- Troubleshoot: Ensure indicator light is active on bottom of device when inhaling, device is rechargeable in event indicator light does not activate. Our hardware is manufactured with anti-clogging technology, but these resources may prove helpful; A good general resource to unclogging vapes can be found here. Additional troubleshooting info can be found here.
How will they make me feel?
Delta-8 THC: It has psychoactive effects, but generally milder compared to Delta-9 THC. This means that it may produce a less intense high, making it potentially more suitable for individuals who are sensitive to the effects of THC.
THCa: THCa itself is non-psychoactive, meaning it does not produce the typical "high" associated with THC. However, when heated (e.g., through vaping), THCA converts into Delta-9 THC, which does have psychoactive effects.
Delta-8 THC: Delta-8 THC is roughly 45% the potency of Delta-9 THC.
THCa: THCa is roughly 87% the potency of Delta-9 THC.
Q: Why are THCa vapes more expensive?
A: They are contain a higher concentration of ingredients that get you high.
Q: What is the difference between Hero Dose Vapes and THCa Vapes?
A: The differences between the two disposable vape product lines lie with their formulation. Hero Dose Vapes contain Delta-8 or HHC as their primary cannabinoid. THCa Vapes of course contain THCa as their primary cannabinoid. Delta-8 THC is typically milder in terms of psychoactive effects and is generally thought of as ‘less potent’.